Your privacy is important to us; therefore we make it a top priority to preserve it. This privacy statement applies to the gathering, use, and access of data in connection with the software, platform, services, websites, and other products and services.
1) Collection of Personal Information
We may gather demographic data in addition to your name, address, phone number, and email address, among other personally identifiable information.
2) Personal Information
eformscreator.com may use your information to contact you about additional goods and services offered by the company and its affiliates that you might find interesting or to invite you to take part in market research studies about the products.
3) Confidential information Disclosure
Confidential information includes any information about created documents, customer emails, customer identities, the types of forms created, or whether they have an active or past-active membership.
Cookies may be used by eformscreator.com to enhance your use of our products.
5) Uses and Gathering of Personal Data
● We obtain the following private data from you:
● Name, email, mailing address, and phone number of the contact person
● Billing details, including the cardholder’s name and address
● The username, account number, and password are distinctive identifiers.
● Like most websites, we automatically log information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
6) Opting Out
You have the choice to reject the tracking practices of the third-party advertising and tracking providers. You have the option to decline Facebook Pixel’s request to gather your data or to utilize it for retargeting. The privacy statement has further information about the data they gather and how to opt-out.
7) Deletion Request
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request that Electronic Forms LLC. Delete any of your personal information that we have obtained from you and kept. Unless an exception occurs, we will remove your personal information from our records once we have received and verified your legitimate consumer request.
Preventing illegal use of your user information, including your password, is exclusively your responsibility.
9) Consumer Privacy Act of California
Beginning on January 1st, 2020, California residents will have more privacy protections under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
10) Children Under the Age of Eighteen (18)
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Products, and doing so is against our Terms of Service.
11) Changes and additions to this privacy statement
12) Contact Information