The following terms and conditions apply to your use of all websites hosted by Electronic Forms, LLC, as well as any affiliates or partners it owns or manages. You expressly acknowledge and consent to the following terms and conditions by accessing or using the Site. Do not use this site if you do not agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. Who is applicable for this?
Any User who uses the Site is subject to the terms of this Agreement. A “User” is defined as an end-user who either registers on our site to create a form, downloads, or prints any information, content, materials, or documents—created by the User or published by eformscreator.com or uses any of the services offered by the site.
2. What do you have to do as a user?
You guarantee that you are at least 18 years old and that the laws of the relevant jurisdiction do not forbid you from receiving services. You acknowledge that the registration form on the Site must contain true and correct information. You agree that eformscreator.com is the owner of your account and that you have no ownership stake in it.
3. Penalties for inappropriate use.
4. Site content license.
You are granted a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license by eformscreator.com to:
● Adhere to the terms of this Agreement when using the Site
● Strictly for your own personal, non-commercial use
● Share your information with close friends, family members, and trusted advisors to help you with your personal
● Print content from the website only for your own personal, non-commercial use while adhering to all copyright and other applicable laws
5. General terms.
● Entire Agreement.
● User Remedies.
● Choice of Law and Forum.
● You agree to defend,
● Waiver and Severability of Terms.
● Statute of Limitations.
● Term and Termination.
● For purposes of service messages and notices about the services to you,
● Customer Service
● Section Titles.
● Privacy Information.